Taken from many places.
1. Put your playlist on shuffle.
2. Post the first lines to the first 25 songs to come up (along with these instructions).
3. Have people guess the songs and artists in comments to the post.
4. A couple of days later, post the answers to the ones people guessed correctly. Post the first two lines of the ones no one got and get people to guess again.
5. Repeat, adding the next line to the unguessed songs each time, until they're all guessed/you've posted the whole song/you've gotten bored/no one's going to get the damn thing if you don't tell them.
1. Sir Hand, or is it ma'am?
2. You Say you want a revolution?
3. Shyness is nice, and
4. Remember Rio and get down
5. So I ran faster
6. Well it happened years ago
7. Step on up, enjoy the show
8. I saw a newspaper picture
9. He said something before you left
10. You are the latest contender
11. When the disappearing begins
12. I'm no barbie doll
13. He said you're just as boring as everyone else
14. Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee
15. I don't want to get over you
16. Wild is the wind that strips away our sins
17. What do we do for our freedom, oh, what do we do for our corn?
18. I still love the light on, baby
19. I know, cause I've seen it
20. She had an horror of rooms she was tired you can't hide beat
21. You have never been in love
22. Rosemary, Heaven restores you in life
23. And this I knew
24. I've been having a bad, bad day
25. If God had long hair