1. Sir Hand, or is it Ma'am? – Red Fish knew it was Snail Shell by They Might Be Giants
2. You Say you want a revolution? – Joe knew it was the Beatles' Revolution.
3. Shyness is nice, and – Joe knew this was Ask by The Smiths.
4. Remember Rio and get down
Like some other DJ, it's another town
5. So I ran faster – Joe got this. Precious Things by Tori Amos.
6. Well it happened years ago
when you lived on stanhope road.
7. Step on up, enjoy the show
The Colosseum's packed and we're ready to go
8. I saw a newspaper picture
from the political campaign
9. He said something before you left
Something I was not to forget
10. You are the latest contender – Joe got this. Darts of Pleasure by Franz Ferdinand
11. When the disappearing begins
The ghosts we kept within
12. I'm no barbie doll
I'm not your baby girl
13. He said you're just as boring as everyone else
When you tut and you moan
14. Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee – Lee by Tenacious D. Joe got this as well.
15. I don't want to get over you
I guess I could take a sleeping pill and sleep at will
16. Wild is the wind that strips away our sins
Yours is the night, but you don't know where to begin
17. What do we do for our freedom, oh, what do we do for our corn?
Poor Big Boss Jones and his bully boys came here last Sunday morn.
18. I still love the light on, baby
It keeps me awake, but I don't mind
19. I know, cause I've seen it
It was great and I want it
20. She had an horror of rooms she was tired you can't hide beat – Scary Monsters by David Bowie. Joe scores again.
21. You have never been in love
Until you've seen the stars,
22. Rosemary, Heaven restores you in life
You're coming with me
23. And this I knew
His teeth as white as snow
24. I've been having a bad, bad day
Come on won't you put that pad away
25. If God had long hair – Joe got the name. It's What if God Smoked Cannabis. Sung By Joan Osborne, parodying her own song.